After a system failure, you can restore the configuration, data, and database files. As a result, you can resume operation from the point of the last backup prior to the failure.
To restore data from backup media, complete the following steps:
- Do one of the following:
- Restore the /opt/IBM directory, and restart TADDM.
- Restore the C:\opt\IBM directory, and restart TADDM.
- Locate the backup copy of the data files.
- Open a command prompt window.
- Navigate to the directory where you installed the TADDM server.
- Copy the backup copy of the data files to the installation directory.
- Close the command prompt window.
- Start the TADDM server.
If the database is affected by the system failure, restore the database files using the documentation from the database vendor.