Guidelines for installing multiple TADDM servers
Use the following guidelines to install multiple TADDM server instances on one workstation. Only the latest server is recognized as a system service.
- Specify either different listening interfaces for each instance or at least different ports for each service.
- On UNIX systems, install each instance as a different user.
- Only the latest TADDM instance can be automatically configured
as a service. Configure other instances as system services manually
by completing the following steps:
- As root, copy the /etc/init.d/collation file and rename it. The name of the file reflects the service name.
- As root, edit the file and set the following values to match the
instance that you want to configure as a system service:
- Go to the dist\support\jservice directory of a TADDM instance that you want to install as a system service.
- Edit the CDTService.cfg file and set the
following values to match the new service:
- Run the following command to install the service:
jservice.exe -i CDTService.cfg