Configuring a scope group
You can use the Discovery Management Console to configure a scope group.
- To add the group of scope sets, complete the following
- In the Functions pane, click Scope Groups tab. and select
- To create a new empty scope group, click Add Set. The Scope Group Name window is displayed.
- In the Name field, type MyGroup as the name for the new scope group.
- Click OK. The name MyGroup is displayed in the Scope Groups list.
- To add existing scope sets to the scope group, complete
the following steps:
- From the list of Scope Groups in the Scope Groups tab, select MyGroup and click Add. The Add scope sets to Group window is displayed.
- Select scope sets that you want to add to group.
- Click Add. The new scope sets are displayed on the list.