Unknown Servers Report
The Unknown Servers Report includes all of the discovered server processes that are not recognized by TADDM. The report groups the discovered server processes by system, listed by fully qualified host name. This report has no parameters.
Unknown servers are identified after a discovery by a topology build agent. The topology build agent runs in the background on a periodic basis, depending on the value of the configured frequency, so unknown servers might not be recognized immediately after a discovery completes. Every four hours is the default frequency at which the topology build agent runs.
For this reason, if you run the Unknown Servers Report before the topology build agent has completed, the report might not list all unknown servers.
- The name of the computer on which the unknown server process is running.
- Context IP
- The IP address of the computer on which the unknown server process is running.
- The process ID of the unknown server process.
- The process ID of the parent process of the unknown server process.
- Command Line
- The command being used to run the unknown server process.
The data for this report is taken from the BB_RUNTIMEPROCESS15_V database view.