Creating parcel carrier preferences
You can define carrier specific preferences that can be used in shipping process.
- Perform the following steps to view
store administration rules:
- Log on to Sterling Business Center as a system administrator.
- From the Organization menu, select the organization for which you want to apply the rules.
- Click System Setup. The System Setup home page opens.
- Expand the Store Administration menu. A list of store administration rules is displayed.
- Expand the Store Packing Rules menu, and then click Parcel Carrier Preferences. The Parcel Carrier Preferences window opens. You can view the existing parcel carrier preferences.
- Click Add to create parcel carrier preferences. The New Carrier Preference window opens.
- From the Carrier list, select a carrier for which you want to configure preferences.
- From the Enterprise Name list, select the enterprise which is associated with the carrier.
- In the Shipping Account field, enter account information of the carrier.
- Select the appropriate Third Party Preferences, Shipping Preferences, and Carrier Label Delivery Mechanism.
- From the Carrier Adapter Implementation list, select an appropriate option.
- Click Save.