Deleting customer pickup shortage resolution
You can delete an existing customer pickup shortage resolution.
- Perform the following steps to view
store administration rules:
- Log on to Sterling Business Center as a system administrator.
- From the Organization menu, select the organization for which you want to apply the rules.
- Click System Setup. The System Setup home page opens.
- Expand the Store Administration menu. A list of store administration rules is displayed.
- Expand the Customer Pickup Rules menu, and then click Customer Pickup Shortage Resolution. The Customer Pickup Shortage Resolution window opens. You can view the existing customer pickup shortage resolution.
- Select the shortage resolution that is not in use, click Delete,
and confirm the deletion. The store associate will no longer be able
to use this shortage resolution during customer pickup. Deleting a rule that is being used in the application can cause errors during customer pickup.