Adding customer pickup shortage resolution
You can add a customer pickup shortage resolution.
- Perform the following steps to view
store administration rules:
- Log on to Sterling Business Center as a system administrator.
- From the Organization menu, select the organization for which you want to apply the rules.
- Click System Setup. The System Setup home page opens.
- Expand the Store Administration menu. A list of store administration rules is displayed.
- Expand the Customer Pickup Rules menu, and then click Customer Pickup Shortage Resolution. The Customer Pickup Shortage Resolution window opens. You can view the existing customer pickup shortage resolutions.
- Click Add to create a new customer pickup shortage resolution. The New Value window opens.
- In the Shortage Resolution field, enter a value to identify the customer pickup shortage resolution.
- In the Shortage Resolution Name, enter a name that helps a store associate to select the appropriate shortage resolution during the customer pickup process.
- In the Shortage Resolution Description, describe the shortage
resolution. Note: If you are configuring
Cancelas a shortage reason, you must also configure cancellation reasons by using Sterling Business Center. For more information about creating cancellation reason codes, see Adding cancellation reason codes.