Viewing orders from dashboard
From the manager dashboard, the store manager can view the orders fulfilled by the store, corresponding to each category or legend in the SLA Chart or Order Status chart.
- Log on to Sterling Store Engagement as a manager. The Home page opens.
Switch to the Manager Dashboard View by using the eye icon.
The manager dashboard opens.
In either of "Ship from Store" or "Pickup from Store" portlet, click a legend icon or a region
on the Order Status chart or SLA chart. The orders being fulfilled by the store, corresponding to
each order status or SLA priority are displayed.
You may also click the center region of a chart to view the orders. You can view the following information about the orders:
- The total number of orders are displayed on top-left.
- The orders are listed under the tab corresponding to the legend that you click on the Order Status chart or SLA chart. However, if you click the center region of the Order Status or SLA chart, the tab that corresponds to the first category or legend opens. In case of SLA chart, it is "Overdue" and for Order Status chart, it is "Not Started".
- Each order displays the following information:
- An icon that represents the time remaining to ship the products using Red, Amber, or Blue color.
- Order number
- Number of products in the order.
- A label that mentions the time remaining to ship the products or by how much time the order is overdue.
- Actual status of the order.
- An icon to differentiate transfer and sales order.
You can either click a tab or swipe horizontally to view the orders. Similarly, you can scroll
or swipe vertically to load the next page of orders. When you click tabs to view orders
corresponding to each status or SLA priority, the data for the clicked tab is refreshed.
Note: The total count of orders and the orders displayed in each of the tabs include both sales and transfer orders
To go back to the manager dashboard, click the chart icon on the top-left of the screen. This refreshes the data for the entire dashboard.