Canceling an order
A store associate can cancel a confirmed order, which is not already shipped.
- Log on to Sterling Store Engagement. The Home page opens.
Search for the order by performing the following steps:
- Click the Search button on the menu bar. The search bar opens.
- Scan the order receipt or enter the order number in the search field. If the search results in a
single order, the Order Summary screen is displayed. If the search results in
multiple orders, you can select the required order or click Advanced Search
to further refine your search results by performing a search using other available
criteria.Note: You can cancel only a confirmed order, which is not already shipped.
- From the More menu, click Cancel Order. A confirmation pop-up is displayed prompting you to select a reason for cancelation.
- From the Cancellation Reason list, select the appropriate reason for cancelation.
- Click Yes. The order is canceled and the Order Summary screen is displayed with the updated order status and other details.