Once you complete developing extensions, you must bring all the extensions together before it can be deployed.
Before you begin
Add UI extensions.
Note: Before building the EAR, ensure that all the Sterling Store Engagement related extensions are added to the isf folder under the extensions folder.Currently, the minification capability while building EAR is supported only on Linux® environments. Therefore, if you are deploying content in the developer toolkit environment that runs on Windows or macOS, then you must manually minify the files and add them in the customization package. To accomplish this task, perform the following steps:
- Create the store-extensions-src folder within the <runtime>/extensions/isf/webpages/storesrc folder.
- Copy app folder from <WORKSPACE>/store-frontend/store-extensions-src to <runtime>/extensions/isf/webpages/storesrc/store-extensions-src
- Copy assets folder from <WORKSPACE>/store-frontend/store-extensions-src/ to <runtime>/extensions/isf/webpages/storesrc/store-extensions-src
- Copy styles_extn.scss file from <WORKSPACE>/store-frontend/store-extensions-src/ to <runtime>/extensions/isf/webpages/storesrc/store-extensions-src
- Run the yarn ear-build-prod command in the
<store_temp> directory which generates the minified files under
the<store_temp>/dist folder.Note: Pass
-Dskipangularminification=truewhile building EAR (set
AP_SKIP_ANGULAR_MINIFICATION=truein the om-compose.properties file in the docker-compose based developer toolkit environment.)
- Copy the contents of the <store_temp>/dist directory to the <runtime>/extensions/isf/webpages/store directory.
- Add JSP extensions (if any) to the <runtime>/extensions/isf/webpages/storejsps/ directory.
- Add mashup extensions to the <runtime>/extensions/isf/webpages/mashupxmls/ directory.
At the end of this activity, your extension package should look as follows:
What to do next
Deploy your customization