Installing fix packs using the GUI on Windows, UNIX, or Linux
Ensure that you have installed the following products before you proceed with installing Sterling Store Engagement.
Before you begin
- IBM Installation Manager
- Sterling Order Management System
Use the following steps to install Sterling Store Engagement.
About this task
- Start the Sterling Store Engagement installation with the IBM Installation Manager.
- Perform the following steps to add the Sterling Store Engagement to the IBM Installation
- In Installation Manager, click File > Preferences... > Repositories. The Preferences page opens and displays the available repositories, repository locations, and the connection status for the repositories.
- Click Add Repository.
- Enter the repository location or click Browse and select the repository.config file for the Sterling Store.
- Click OK. The new repository location is added to the list. If the repository is not connected, a red box is displayed in the Connection column.
- Click OK to close the Preferences page.
- Select Sterling Store Engagement. By default, Version 10.0 is selected. Click Next.
- Select Use the existing package group and IBM Sterling Order Management and then click Next
- Review the selected features and then click Next.
- On the Summary screen, the Packages are displayed. Click Install. A progress indicator displays the percentage of installation completed.
- Optional: Click View log file to open the installation log file for the current session in a new window.
- Close the Installation Log window and click Finish to complete the
installation. Note: The language packs that you selected during installation are copied to the installation directory in the following format:
<wsc><version>_<lang>_<country code>_<version>.zip. You must manually delete the zip files.