Resetting count tasks
If a store associate, who is assigned a count task, is unable to complete the task, you can reset the task and assign it to someone else.
About this task
By resetting a count task, the task is restarted and you can reassign the task to a different
store associate, if required. You can reset only those count tasks that are in progress. When a task
is reset, the assignment of store associate is removed and the status of the task changes to
- Log in to Sterling Store Engagement.
- From the application menu, select Inventory management.
- In the More tasks portlet, click Cycle count.
- Click the count corresponding to Need action.
- Click View to open a count request with ongoing count tasks that you want to reset.
- Under the in-progress task that you want to reset, click Reset task.
- By default, the task remains assigned to the original assignee. To reassign the task to a
different store associate, select the new assignee in the Reset count task
window and click Done. The count task is reset and reassigned.