Creating an ad hoc count request
You can create a count request on need basis.
- Log in to Sterling Store Engagement.
- From the application menu, select Inventory management.
- In the More tasks portlet, click Cycle count.
- Click Create ad hoc count request.
- Scan or enter the SKU of the product that must be counted.
- Click Select locations. Note: You do not have to select locations for single-location stores.
- Scan or select the existing locations from where you want the product to be counted and
click Done. You can scan or select any location where the item is not
currently present. After you select the locations, if you want to exclude one or more locations, click Remove.
- Click Done.