Canceling count tasks
As a store manager, you can cancel an open count task.
About this task
You can cancel count tasks that are in
IN_PROGRESS statuses. Count tasks that are finished or finished with variance
cannot be canceled. On cancellation, the status of the count task changes to
- Log in to Sterling Store Engagement.
- From the application menu, select Inventory management.
- In the More tasks portlet, click Cycle count.
- Click the count corresponding to Need action.
- Open the count task that you want to cancel.
- Click Cancel task.
- Select a reason for canceling this task and click OK. Note: To select the reason codes for canceling a task, you must have configured the reason codes by using the
API with the
COUNT.The count request summary is updated to display the count of canceled count task.