Assigning count tasks
You can assign the count tasks in a count request to store associates.
- Log in to Sterling Store Engagement.
- From the application menu, select Inventory management.
- In the More tasks portlet, click Cycle count.
- Click the count corresponding to Need action.
- For a count request, click View.
- Select the task that you want to assign to a user. Depending on the status of the task,
complete one of the following steps:
If you want to assign multiple tasks in a count request to a single user, complete the following steps:
- Click Reassign, select the user, and click Done.
- Click Assign, select the user, and click Done.
- Click Assign for re-count, select the user, and click Done.
- From the Actions menu, click Bulk assign tasks.
- Select the tasks and click Assign.
- Select the user and click Done.