Configuring store hub rules
You can define the unit of measure (UOM) to be displayed or used on the user interface, default home page and its layout, and manage store user personas.
- Log on to IBM® Sterling Business Center as a system administrator.
- Click System Setup. The System Setup home page opens.
- Expand the Store Administration menu and click Store Hub Rules.
Select one of the following UOM display options:
Table 1. Fields in the Unit of Measure display rules window Display The Unit Of Measure In User Interface As: Description Unit Of Measure In Which Order Is Placed Choose this option to display the order line UOM as it is specified on the order. Unit Of Measure In Which Inventory Is Stored Choose this option to display the order line UOM as it is maintained for the product in inventory. Do Not Show Unit Of Measure Choose this option to not display the UOM of an order line.
- Select either Legacy or Latest default home page, depending upon what the store users are supposed to see on logging into the application.
- Select either Fixed User Interface or Persona-based User Interface as the layout for the new home page. If you select Fixed User Interface, the store user will not have access to persona-based tasks so you can skip the rest of the steps and save your changes. However, it is recommended that you choose Latest and Persona-based User Interface options to make use of the latest features of the Sterling Store Engagement application.
If you have selected Persona-based User Interface in the previous step,
you can add or delete personas or views as required.
To add a persona or view, perform the following steps:
To delete a persona or view, perform the following steps:
- In the Store User Personas panel, click Add.
- In the New Value window, enter Name, Value, Short Description and Description appropriately and click Save.
- In the Store User Personas panel, select the persona that you want to
delete. Note: Only the personas or views that you added can be deleted.
- Click Delete and confirm. The persona or view is deleted.
- Click Save.