Changing the owner of IBM Storage Insights
There might be cases where the person who is the main contact and "owns" the IBM® Storage Insights service within your organization is leaving the company, moving to a different position, or needs to hand over responsibility to someone else. In these cases, you can change the main contact and owner of the service to ensure a smooth transition.
About this task
So, what do you do if the owner of your organization's IBM Storage Insights service has left for some reason or needs to change? It's simple, and you don't need to create new subscription / URL to make the change. Instead, just complete the following steps:
- Open a support case* against IBM Storage Insights.
- Indicate that you want to change the owner of your IBM Storage
Insights service. Include the following information:
- Company name and country
- Full name of the original owner
- Full name of the new owner
- Phone number of the new owner
- IBM ID and email address of the original owner
- IBM ID and email address of the new owner
- The URL of your IBM Storage Insights service.
You can also state whether access to IBM Support and IBM Storage Insights is to be revoked for the original owner of the subscription and whether the IBM ID of the original owner of the subscription is to be removed from the company's account.
- Submit the case. IBM Support will then assist you in changing the owner of your IBM Storage Insights service.