Changing the owner of IBM Storage Insights
There might be cases where the person who is the main contact and "owns" the IBM® Storage Insights service within your organization is leaving the company, moving to a different position, or needs to hand over responsibility to someone else. In these cases, you can change the main contact and owner of the service to ensure a smooth transition.
About this task
So, how do you change the owner of your IBM Storage Insights service? It's simple, and you don't need to create a new subscription or URL. Instead, just complete the following steps:
- Open a support case* against IBM Storage Insights.
- Indicate that you want to change the owner of your IBM Storage
Insights service. Include the following information in the case:
- Company name and country
- Full name of the original owner
- Full name of the new owner
- Phone number of the new owner
- IBM ID and email address of the original owner
- IBM ID and email address of the new owner
- The URL of your IBM Storage Insights service.
You can also state whether to revoke access to IBM Support and IBM Storage Insights for the original owner and whether to remove the IBM ID of the original owner from the company's account.
- Submit the case. IBM Support will then assist you in changing the owner of your IBM Storage Insights service.