Viewing data source connections
Use the Data Source Connections page to view connection information for the data sources that are connected to your IBM Spectrum® Discover environment.
The following connections details are available:
- Source Name
- A name that uniquely identifies the connection to the data source. A data source can have multiple connections.
- The platform of the data source - IBM Spectrum Scale system or IBM Cloud® Object Storage system.
- The cluster address of the data source.
- Data source name
- The full name of the data source.
- The physical location of the data source.