Searching system and custom metadata fields
- On the Query Builder page, click SQL query.
The query language is SQL. The underlying code takes care of certain semantics, for example,
- Enter your query directly and click View results. Use the standard grammar that is used in an SQL query.
- Click + icon to select a suggested field from the list that appears, complete your query, and click View results.
- Click and select from the search queries that were previously used.
- Modify the query if necessary, and click View results.
- Columns to select
- Name of the databases
- Where clause
- Order by clauses
The search clause that is input by the user is only the body of the query that would appear after the where clause and before the limit/offset/order qualifiers.