Service upgrade is failing.
Do the following steps to diagnose and report the problem:
- Go to OpenShift® Container Platform web console and check the FusionServiceInstance for the specific service and check the conditions section to find the error.
- If the issue persists, run the following oc command, and check the status section and debug the
oc get fusionserviceinstance <instance-name-of-service> -o yaml
- If this occurs during installation or post service installation, collect logs for the
corresponding service that shows as unhealthy and contact IBM support. Follow the
steps to collect logs from IBM Storage Fusion.
- Go to Services page in IBM Storage Fusion user interface.
- Click the ellipses menu for the corresponding service.
- Select the Collect logs button. It downloads all the necessary logs.