Recovering deleted files
You can recover a file from the list of files that have changed between the clean snapshot and the anomalous snapshot.
To recover a deleted file, complete the following steps:
- In the Data Management dashboard, select All Clusters from the navigation menu.
- From the drop-down, select Security.
- In the Objects with Anomalous Snapshots section, click the object.
- Click the Affected Files tab.
- Hover over the file you want to restore, click the Actions Menu ( ) and then click Recover.