Changing the default admin password
About this task
After the Cloud Edition cluster is successfully deployed, log in to the cluster and change the
- Open a browser and enter one of the node IPs.
- When the cluster login page appears, log in using the default System Admin account called
adminand the default password,
- Accept the license agreement. Then you will be asked to validate the license either by connecting to Data Management or deploying On Prem and providing the license key. IBM® Support portal credentials are required.
- When prompted, accept the EULA and apply the license key provided by IBM.
- In the Change Password dialog box, enter and confirm the new password for the
System Admin account. The minimum length of the password must be 8 characters.
You can now begin using the cluster.
Tip: For page specific help in the cluster, click the help icon from the navigation menu.