Filter Report Data
The report supports multiple filters to pare down the data that you want to view in the report:
- System—Select all cluster(s) to include.
- Organization–Choose one or more organizations to see the report data specific to the selected organizations.
- Type—Choose the types of objects to include — Generic NAS, Isilon, NetApp, Physical, Pure, VMware, and so on.
- Run Status—Filter by status of the protection run — Canceled, Failed, Running, Success, and/or Warning.
- SLA Status—Filter by status of the SLA — Met or Missed.
Note: SLA is applicable only for backup runs. If you filter the data by SLA Status, only backup runs are listed.
- Activity Type—Filter by activity type — Archive, Backup, and/or Replication.
Note: The report displays data specific to replication runs only if Data Management manages both primary and secondary clusters.
- Time Range—Set the time period for your report.