Aggregation (Spatial Temporal Prediction)
- If you select any Predictors in the step for selecting fields, you can
select the aggregation summary method for the predictors.
- Aggregation is necessary when there is more than one record in a defined time interval. For
example, if the time interval is month, then multiple dates in the same month are aggregated
- You can specify the aggregation summary measure method for continuous and ordinal fields.
Nominal fields are aggregated based on the modal value.
- For continuous (scale) fields, the summary measure can be mean, median, or sum.
- For ordinal fields, the summary measure can be median, mode, highest, or lowest.
- Custom settings for specific fields
- You can override the default aggregation summary measure for specific predictors.
- Click the icon to open the Field Chooser dialog and select a field to add
to the list.
- In the Aggregation column, select a summary measure.