Rotating and Changing the Shape and Aspect Ratio of Point Elements
You can rotate point elements, assign a different predefined shape, or change the aspect ratio (the ratio of width to height).
How to Modify Point Elements
- Select the point elements. You cannot rotate or change the shape and aspect ratio of individual point elements.
- Use the symbol toolbar to modify the points.
- The first button allows you to change the shape of the points. Click the drop-down arrow and select a predefined shape.
- The second button allows you to rotate the points to a specific compass position. Click the drop-down arrow and then drag the needle to the position you want.
- The third button allows you to change the aspect ratio. Click the drop-down arrow and then click and drag the rectangle that appears. The shape of the rectangle represents the aspect ratio.