Multiple Summary Statistics
By default, the mean is displayed for scale variables; however, you can choose other summary statistics for scale variables, and you can display more than one summary statistic.
- Open the table builder (Analyze menu, Tables, Custom Tables).
- Right-click any one of the three scale variables in the table preview on the canvas pane and select Summary Statistics from the pop-up menu.
- In the Summary Statistics dialog box, select Median in the Statistics list and click the arrow to add it to the Display list. (You can use the arrow to move selected statistics from the Statistics list to the Display list, or you can drag and drop selected statistics from the Statistics list into the Display list.)
- Click the Format cell for the median in the Display list and select nnnn from the drop-down list of formats.
- In the Decimals cell, type 1.
- Make the same changes for the mean in the Display list.
- Click Apply to All to apply these changes to all three scale variables.
- Click OK in the table builder to create the table.