To Customize Toolbars
- From the menus choose:
- Select the toolbar you want to customize and click Edit, or click New to create a new toolbar.
- For new toolbars, enter a name for the toolbar, select the windows in which you want the toolbar to appear, and click Edit.
- Select an item in the Categories list to display available tools in that category.
- Drag and drop the tools you want onto the toolbar displayed in the dialog box.
- To remove a tool from the toolbar, drag it anywhere
off the toolbar displayed in the dialog box.
To create a custom tool to open a file, to run a command syntax file, or to run a script:
- Click New Tool in the Edit Toolbar dialog box.
- Enter a descriptive label for the tool.
- Select the action you want for the tool (open a file, run a command syntax file, or run a script).
- Click Browse to select a file or application to associate with the tool.
New tools are displayed in the User-Defined category, which also contains user-defined menu items.