To Build a Table
This feature requires the Custom Tables option.
the menus, choose:
- Drag and drop one or more variables to the row and/or column areas of the canvas pane.
- Click OK to create the table.
- Select (click) the variable on the canvas pane.
- Drag the variable anywhere outside the canvas pane, or press the
To change the measurement level of a variable:
- Right-click the variable in the variable list (you can do this only in the variable list, not on the canvas).
- Select Categorical or Scale from the pop-up menu.