Meta-Analysis Continuous Effect Size: Save
The Save dialog provides settings for saving the estimated statistics to the active data set for meta-analysis with continuous outcomes when the pre-calculated effect size data are provided in the active data set.
- Individual Studies
- Provides options for saving the estimated effect size.
- Standard error
- Saves the estimated standard error of the effect size. The setting is available only when an Effect Size variable is not specified.
- Confidence interval lower bound
- Saves the estimated confidence interval lower limit of the effect size.
- Confidence interval upper bound
- Saves the estimated confidence interval upper limit of the effect size.
- Saves the estimated p-value of the effect size.
- Study weight
- Saves the estimated study weight.
- Percentage of study weight
- Saves the normalized study weight as a percentage.
Defining Meta-Analysis Continuous Effect Size save settings
- From the menus choose:
- In the Meta-Analysis Continuous Effect Size dialog, click Save.
- Select and define the appropriate estimated statistics save settings.
- Click Continue.