Ordinal Regression Output
The Output dialog box allows you to produce tables for display in the Viewer and save variables to the working file.
Display. Produces tables for:
- Print iteration history for every n step(s). The log-likelihood and parameter estimates are printed for the print iteration frequency specified. The first and last iterations are always printed.
- Goodness of fit statistics. The Pearson and likelihood-ratio chi-square statistics. They are computed based on the classification specified in the variable list.
- Summary statistics. Cox and Snell's, Nagelkerke's, and McFadden's R 2 statistics.
- Parameter estimates. Parameter estimates, standard errors, and confidence intervals.
- Asymptotic correlation of parameter estimates. Matrix of parameter estimate correlations.
- Asymptotic covariance of parameter estimates. Matrix of parameter estimate covariances.
- Cell information. Observed and expected frequencies and cumulative frequencies, Pearson residuals for frequencies and cumulative frequencies, observed and expected probabilities, and observed and expected cumulative probabilities of each response category by covariate pattern. Note that for models with many covariate patterns (for example, models with continuous covariates), this option can generate a very large, unwieldy table.
- Test of parallel lines. Test of the hypothesis that the location parameters are equivalent across the levels of the dependent variable. This is available only for the location-only model.
Saved Variables. Saves the following variables to the working file:
- Estimated response probabilities. Model-estimated probabilities of classifying a factor/covariate pattern into the response categories. There are as many probabilities as the number of response categories.
- Predicted category. The response category that has the maximum estimated probability for a factor/covariate pattern.
- Predicted category probability. Estimated probability of classifying a factor/covariate pattern into the predicted category. This probability is also the maximum of the estimated probabilities of the factor/covariate pattern.
- Actual category probability. Estimated probability of classifying a factor/covariate pattern into the actual category.
Print Log-Likelihood. Controls the display of the log-likelihood. Including multinomial constant gives you the full value of the likelihood. To compare your results across products that do not include the constant, you can choose to exclude it.
To Specify Ordinal Regression Output
This feature requires the Statistics Base option.
- From the menus choose:
- In the Ordinal Regression dialog box, click Output.
- Select the output that you want to display.