NLR Command Additional Features
The command syntax language also allows you to:
- Name a file from which to read initial values for parameter estimates.
- Specify more than one model statement and loss function. This makes it easier to specify a segmented model.
- Supply your own derivatives rather than use those calculated by the program.
- Specify the number of bootstrap samples to generate.
- Specify additional iteration criteria, including setting a critical value for derivative checking and defining a convergence criterion for the correlation between the residuals and the derivatives.
Additional criteria for the
CNLR (constrained nonlinear regression)
command allow you to:
- Specify the maximum number of minor iterations allowed within each major iteration.
- Set a critical value for derivative checking.
- Set a step limit.
- Specify a crash tolerance to determine if initial values are within their specified bounds.