One-Sample Proportions: Tests
The Tests dialog provides options for specifying which types of test statistics are displayed.
- All test statistics display in the output.
- No test statistics display in the output.
- Exact Binomial
- Displays exact binomial probabilities.
- Mid-p Adjusted Binomial
- Displays mid-p adjusted binomial probabilities. This is a default setting.
- Displays the Score Z test statistic. This is a default setting.
- Score (Continuity Corrected)
- Displays the continuity-corrected score Z test statistic.
- Displays the Wald Z test statistic.
- Wald (Continuity Corrected)
- Displays the continuity-corrected Wald Z test statistic.
- Test Value
- Specifies a test value between 0 and 1. The default value is 0.5.
Obtaining One-Sample Proportions tests
This feature requires the Statistics Base option.
- From the menus choose:
- In the One-Sample Proportions dialog, click Tests.
- Select one or more of the available tests.