One-Sample Proportions: Confidence Intervals
The Confidence Intervals dialog provides options for specifying the coverage level and for selecting which types of confidence intervals are displayed.
- Coverage Level
- Specifies the confidence interval percentage. A numeric value in the range (0,100) must be specified. 95 is the default setting.
- Interval Type(s)
- Provides options for specifying which types of confidence intervals are
displayed. Available options include:
- Clopper-Pearson (Exact)
- Wald (Continuity Corrected)
- Wilson Score
- Wilson Score (Continuity Corrected)
Specifying Confidence Intervals for One-Sample Proportions
This feature requires the Statistics Base option.
- From the menus choose:
- Click Confidence Intervals to specify which types of confidence intervals are displayed, or to suppress all confidence intervals.