Explore Power Transformations
These are the power transformations for spread-versus-level plots. To transform data, you must select a power for the transformation. You can choose one of the following alternatives:
- Natural log. Natural log transformation. This is the default.
- 1/square root. For each data value, the reciprocal of the square root is calculated.
- Reciprocal. The reciprocal of each data value is calculated.
- Square root. The square root of each data value is calculated.
- Square. Each data value is squared.
- Cube. Each data value is cubed.