Parametric Shared Frailty Models: Criteria
An optional panel to specify the general criteria.
- Confidence Interval
- An optional percentage to specify the level for the confidence intervals of regression parameters. It must be a single numeric value between 0 and 100. The default is 95.
- Significance Level
- An option to specify the significance level of the likelihood ratio test for the frailty component. It must be a single numeric value between 0 and 1. The default setting is 0.05.
- Missing Values
- An option to control how the user-missing values are treated:
- Exclude both user-missing and system missing values
- Treats the user-missing values as valid values. This is the default.
- User-missing values are treated as valid
- Ignores the user-missing value designations and treats them as valid values.
- Interval Treatment
An option to control how to deal with records whose interval conflicts with the begin and end time. It takes effect if there are two time variables with an Interval variable specified in the main dialogue.
- Discard the conflicted records
- Discards the entire subject serial records if the interval value conflicts with the begin and end time. This is the default setting.
- Discover interval values based on the start and end time
- Discovers the interval value from the begin and end time.