Linear Mixed Models Statistics
Summary Statistics. Produces tables for:
- Descriptive statistics. Displays the sample sizes, means, and standard deviations of the dependent variable and covariates (if specified). These statistics are displayed for each distinct level combination of the factors.
- Case Processing Summary. Displays the sorted values of the factors, the repeated measure variables, the repeated measure subjects, and the random-effects subjects and their frequencies.
Model Statistics. Produces tables for:
- Parameter estimates for fixed effects. Displays the fixed-effects parameter estimates and their approximate standard errors.
- Tests for covariance parameters. Displays the asymptotic standard errors and Wald tests for the covariance parameters.
- Correlations of parameter estimates. Displays the asymptotic correlation matrix of the fixed-effects parameter estimates.
- Covariances of parameter estimates. Displays the asymptotic covariance matrix of the fixed-effects parameter estimates.
- Covariances of random effects. Displays the estimated covariance matrix of random effects. This option is available only when at least one random effect is specified. If a subject variable is specified for a random effect, then the common block is displayed.
- Covariances of residuals. Displays the estimated residual covariance matrix. This option is available only when a repeated variable has been specified. If a subject variable is specified, the common block is displayed.
- Contrast coefficient matrix. This option displays the estimable functions used for testing the fixed effects and the custom hypotheses.
Confidence interval. This value is used whenever a confidence interval is constructed. Specify a value greater than or equal to 0 and less than 100. The default value is 95.
Obtaining Statistics for Linear Mixed Models
This feature requires Custom Tables and Advanced Statistics.
- From the menus choose:
- Optionally, select subjects and repeated variables, and then click Continue.
- In the Linear Mixed Models dialog box, click Statistics.
- Select one or more statistics.
Optionally, you can change the level of confidence.