Geospatial Association Rules (Geospatial Modeling Wizard)
For geospatial association rules, after defining maps and data sources, the remaining steps in the wizard are:
- If there are multiple event data sources, define how event data sources are merged.
- Select fields to use as conditions and predictions in the analysis.
Optionally, you can also:
- Select different output options.
- Save a scoring model file.
- Create new fields for predicted values and rules in the data sources used in the model.
- Customize settings for building association rules.
- Customize binning and aggregation settings.