To Copy Syntax from the Output Log
- Before running the analysis, from the menus choose:
- On the Viewer tab, select Display commands in the log.
As you run analyses, the commands for your dialog box selections are recorded in the log.
- Open a previously saved syntax file or create a new
one. To create a new syntax file, from the menus choose:
- In the Viewer, double-click a log item to activate it.
- Select the text that you want to copy.
- From the Viewer menus choose:
- In a syntax window, from the menus choose: