Weighted Kappa: Print
The Print dialog provides options for controlling the crosstabulation tables.
- Display and Format
- Provides options for controlling the crosstabulation table display and
- Rating categories are displayed in ascending order
- When selected, rating categories in the crosstabulation tables display in ascending order. When the setting is not selected, rating categories in the crosstabulation tables display in descending order. The setting is enabled by default.
- String category labels are displayed in uppercase
- When selected, crosstabulation tables display as uppercase. When the setting is not selected, crosstabulation tables display as lowercase. The setting is enabled by default.
- Provides options for specifying the rating variables that are used in crosstabulation. By
default, crosstabulation settings are not enabled, which suppresses the crosstabulation of any
- Display the crosstabulation of rating variables
- When selected, this setting the enables the crosstabulation of all or
user-specified rating variables.
- Include all rating variables
- When selected, crosstabulation tables are printed for all defined rating variable pairs.
- Include user-specified rating variables
- When selected, use the Available variables, Row rater(s), and Column rater(s) fields to select which rating variables are included in the crosstabulation tables.
Specifying Print settings
This feature requires the Statistics Base option.
- From the menus choose:
- In the Weighted Kappa dialog, click Print.