Bayesian Independent - Sample Inference: Estimate Bayes Factor
You can specify the method that is used to estimate the Bayes factor.
- Rouder's method
- When selected, invokes the Rouder’s approach. This is the default setting
- Gonen's method
- When selected, invokes the Gonen approach and you must specify the following effect size settings:
- Mean for effect size
- Enter a value that specifies the mean difference between the two groups.
- Variance for effect size
- Enter a value that specifies the variance for the two groups. The value must be > 0.
- Hyper-Prior method
- When selected, invokes the hyper-g approach where you are required to specify a single value. Enter a value between -1 and -0.5 in the Shape Parameter field. The default value is -0.75.