Pasting Results as Text
Pivot tables can be copied to other applications as plain text. Formatting styles are not retained in this method, but you can edit the table data after you paste it into the target application.
- Click a table in the Viewer to select it.
- From the menus choose:
- Open your word processing application.
- From the word processor's menus choose:
- Select Unformatted Text in the Paste Special dialog box.
- Click OK to paste your results into the current document.
Each column of the table is separated by tabs. You can change the column widths by adjusting the tab stops in your word processing application.