Creating a New Analysis Plan
This feature requires the Complex Samples option.
- From the menus choose:
- Select Create a plan file, and choose a plan filename to which you will save the analysis plan.
- Click Next to continue through the Wizard.
- Specify the variable containing sample weights in the Design Variables step, optionally defining strata and clusters.
- You can now click Finish to save the plan.
Optionally, in further steps you can:
- Select the method for estimating standard errors in the Estimation Method step.
- Specify the number of units sampled or the inclusion probability per unit in the Size step.
- Add a second or third stage to the design.
- Paste your selections as command syntax.