COXREG Command Additional Features
The command syntax language also allows you to:
- Obtain frequency tables that consider cases lost to follow-up as a separate category from censored cases.
- Select a reference category, other than first or last, for the deviation, simple, and indicator contrast methods.
- Specify unequal spacing of categories for the polynomial contrast method.
- Specify additional iteration criteria.
- Control the treatment of missing values.
- Specify the names for saved variables.
- Write output to an external IBM® SPSS® Statistics data file.
- Hold data for each split-file group in an external scratch file during processing. This can help conserve memory resources when running analyses with large datasets. This is not available with time-dependent covariates.