Restoring data by using the backup-archive client GUI
You can use the backup-archive client GUI to restore files and directories.
- Click Restore on the main GUI window. The Restore window appears.
- Expand the directory tree by clicking the plus (+) sign or the folder icon next to an object in the tree. Select the object that you want to restore. To search or filter files, click the Search icon from the toolbar.
- Click the selection box for the objects that you want to restore.
- To modify specific restore options, click the Options button. Any options that you change are effective during the current session only.
- Click Restore. The Restore Destination window appears. Enter the appropriate information.
- Click Restore. The Restore Task List window displays the processing status.