Displays status of applications managed by FOD.
Synopsisfodapps [-l | | -h | -V]
Lists all applications managed by FOD and displays information about them.
By default, displays status, PID, and host for each application.
- Long format. Also displays path and parameters for each application.
- Prints command usage to stderr and exits.
- Prints FOD release version to stderr and exits.
- Name of the application managed by FOD.
- The status of the application:
- The application has started and is running properly.
- FOD has not yet attempted to start the application. This state is only seen at startup time.
- The application failed to start properly. FOD automatically restarts the application.
- The application process ID.
- The name of the FOD management host. All applications managed by FOD run on the FOD management host.
- The full path of the application.
- The application parameters.