Displays license usage information for LSF License Scheduler.
Synopsisblusers [-J [-u user_name]] [-t token_name...] [-l]
By default, displays summarized information about usage of licenses.
- Displays detailed license resource request information about each job.
In cluster mode, blusers -J displays tokens for features where the job checks out licenses in excess of the rusage value, which are tokens that are checked out to features that a job did not explicitly request. These features have an INUSE value, but no RUSAGE value.
- -u user_name
- Displays detailed license resource request information about each job that belongs to the single user specified.
- Displays detailed license resource request information about each job that uses the token names specified.
- Long format. Displays more license usage information.
- -P [-lm] -j job_ID -u user_name -m host_name
- -P [-lm] -c cluster_name -j job_ID -u user_name -m host_name
- This string of options is used in a customized preemption script. To identify a job, specify the LSF job ID, the user name, the name of the host where the job is running, and the cluster name.
- If the job is an interactive task that is submitted with the taskman
command, do not specify the -c
You see the display terminal that is used by the job, its checked out licenses, and the license servers that provided the licenses. Each license feature from each license server has one line of output, in the following format:
port_number@host_name token_name user_name host_name display
Specify the -lm option to display the license manager system type and the necessary information that is used in a customized preemption script. The -lm option is required to display information on Reprise License Manager features. Each license feature from each license server has one line of output, in the following format:
FLEXLM port_number@host_name token_name user_name host_name display
RLM host_name port_number vendor handle
If you use Reprise License Manager and you do not specify the -lm option, the output for the Reprise License Manager feature is NO TTY feature_name.
- Prints command usage to stderr and exits.
- Prints LSF License Scheduler release version to stderr and exits.
- The license name. This feature name becomes the license token name.
- The name of the service domain that provided the license.
- The name of the user who submitted the jobs.
- The name of the host where jobs started.
- The number of licenses that are checked out from FlexNet.
- The number of running tasks that use these licenses.
- The job ID assigned by LSF.
- The name of the user who submitted the job.
- The name of the host where the job started.
- The name of the license project that the job is associated with.
- The name of the LSF cluster that the job is associated with. Displays a dash (-) for an interactive job.
- The job start time.
- The name of the license that is requested by the job.
- The number of licenses that are requested by the job.
- The name of the
service domain that provided the license.
The keyword UNKNOWN means that the job requested a license from LSF License Scheduler but did not check out the license from FlexNet.
- The number of checked out licenses. Displays a dash (-) when the SERVICE_DOMAIN value is UNKNOWN.
- The actual project that the job used. If group project paths are enabled (the PROJECT_GROUP_PATH=Y parameter in the Parameters section of the lsf.licensescheduler file), LSF License Scheduler attempts to calculate a proper project according to the configuration if the license project does not exist or is not authorized for the feature. Otherwise, the submission license project is the effective license project.
Long output with the -l option
- License usage for non-managed or non-LSF workload.
- Terminal display that is associated with the license feature. When Reprise License Manager is the license manager (the LM_TYPE=RLM parameter in the lsf.licensescheduler file), this field displays no information: ().
blusers -l FEATURE SERVICE_DOMAIN USER HOST NLICS NTASKS OTHERS DISPLAYS feat1 LanServer user1 hostA 1 1 0 (/dev/tty)
blusers -J JOBID USER HOST PROJECT CLUSTER START_TIME 553 user1 hostA project3 cluster1 Oct 5 15:47:14 RESOURCE RUSAGE SERVICE_DOMAIN INUSE EFFECTIVE_PROJECT feature1 1 SD1 1 /group2/project3 feature2 1 SD1 1 /group2/others feature3 - SD1 1 /group2/project3
blusers -P -lm -j 101 -u user1 -m hostA -c cluster1 FLEXLM 19999@server f1 user1 hostA /dev/tty RLM server1 5053 demo 41
blhosts, blinfo, blstat