Displays dynamic update information from the blcollect daemon for LSF License Scheduler.
Synopsisblcstat [-l] [collector_name ...]
Displays the time each license collector daemon (bcollect) last sent an update to the bld daemon, along with the status of each blcollect daemon.
- Long format. Displays detailed information for each blcollect daemon in a multiline format.
- Displays information only for the specified blcollect daemons.
- Prints command usage to stderr and exits.
- Prints the release version to stderr and exits.
- The name of the license collector daemon as defined by the LIC_COLLECTOR=license_collector_name parameter in the ServiceDomain sections of the lsf.licensescheduler file. By default, the name is _default_.
- The status of the collector.
- The collector is working and all license servers can be reached.
- The collector is working, but not all licenses servers can be reached.
- The collector cannot be reached.
- The time the last update was received by the bld daemon for this collector.
The -l option displays a long format listing with the following extra fields:
- The name of the host that is running this collector.
- The license server
that is configured in the ServiceDomain section in the
lsf.licensescheduler file for this collector.
Multiple lines indicate multiple license servers.
Multiple entries in one line, separated by a vertical bar | indicate configured redundant license servers (sharing a license file).License server has the following states:
- The license server is running and providing information to lmstat or rlmstat command.
- The license server is not running, or some other problem blocks the flow of information to the lmstat or rlmstat command.
- The blcollect daemon is down.
- The names of features that are running on license servers for this collector.
- The interval between updates from this collector as set by the LM_STAT_INTERVAL parameter in the Parameters or ServiceDomain section of the lsf.licensescheduler file, or by the blcollect daemon at collector startup.
- The types of license manager systems with which this collector can communicate.