Setting up monitoring of LSF clusters
Use IBM Spectrum LSF RTM to monitor and control LSF clusters.
- Go to .Information about already configured LSF clusters (including configured time-out thresholds, and job efficiency information) is displayed.
To add a cluster for RTM to monitor
click + and specify the properties of the cluster.
To edit an existing cluster, click the name of the cluster, make changes, and click Save.
- (Optional) If you want to change any default settings:
- Go to RTM. to configure the LSF clusters to interact with
- Go to RTM to interact with LSF clusters. to configure
- (Optional) Configure user permissions if required. You can give permissions to other users to view graphs and other details. Go to .
- After a cluster is added, all the out-of-box graphs for the cluster will be initialized. You can check these graphs under the Graphs tab.