Downloading entitled packages
IBM® Passport Advantage® provides access to all your entitled software. You can download products directly to your computer for installation, and download the Quick Start Guide for information on how to get started.
Before you begin
- From your web browser, navigate to Passport Advantage sign-in page.
- Complete the new customer registration form.
- Click Register.
As the primary contact, you must complete initial login and add other site users (if required). Ensure that you make the Site Number available to all users who require access to Passport Advantage.
For assistance with Passport Advantage, contact eCustomer care contact information.
About this task
- From your web browser, navigate to the Passport Advantage sign-in page.
- Click Customer sign-in.
- Enter your IBMid and password, and click Sign in.
- Enter the Site Number and click Submit.
- On the Software and services online page, click Software download & media access.
- On the Find downloads & media page, click Download finder to view a list of entitled downloads (products that you have purchased).
- Click a product to select it, and then click Continue to
search for its downloadable packages.
Software products are posted
assembliescontaining different versions of the product for use with various operating systems and languages. Packaging varies depending on the size and complexity of each product.
- Under Select criteria, select a language and platform (operating system) for the product you want to download.
To view and download optional products that are used with the primary product, under Download
options, select Yes for the option
If available, would you like to see associated products at no additional charge?.
- Click Continue to view the list of assemblies (packages) for the specified criteria.
- Select your download:
- Select an assembly to download all of its included packages.
- Click the + to expand the assembly so you can select individual packages.
Always download a copy of the product Quick Start Guide because it provides an overview of the product installation as well as links to additional documentation.
- Select items to download and scroll to the end of the page.
- Review the license agreement, and click I agree.
- Click Download now and select a location on your computer to store the downloaded files.