6.Test the Other Batch System
- In Flow Editor, create a new flow definition You should be able to see the Other Batch System icon enabled.
- Select the Other Batch System Job icon
and drop it into your flow.
- Right-click and choose Open Job Definition.
In the General tab, you should be able to see your configured batch system in the list under Select the batch system, Name.
- Specify the required fields and save the job definition.
- Submit your flow definition.
- In Flow Manager, trigger a flow from the job definition.
Monitor the job and see it run on the Other Batch System.